Fire Suppression Systems
Protecting Your Commercial Equipment & Property
Fire suppression systems are ideal for protecting heavy equipment and sensitive areas, such as data centers, areas that store hazardous materials, airplane hangars, UPS rooms, and paint booths. Fire suppression systems use dray agents, wet agents, or a combination of both to forcibly put an end to fires right when they start to develop. The system’s suppression features kick in once heat is detected.
If you would like to ensure that your commercial equipment and property is protected, ask us about the fire suppression systems we offer at Capital Fire Protection Co. Our locally and independently owned and operated company has won numerous awards for our top safety levels and superior craftsmanship.
Our systems suppress fires using the following:
- Clean agents
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Wet and dry chemical technologies
If you would like more information, please call our office at (614) 279-9448.
Why Choose Us
- Locally-Independently Owned and Operated
- Work Off Quality Of Work - Not Annual Contracts.
- Focus on Building Long-Term Relationships
- Not Chasing National Accounts and General Contracts
- SERVE Existing Clients and Customers